ZSWEET ENERGY BITES INGREDIENTS
- 1/2cup nut butter of choice (we used Nuttzo for a nutrient dense option)
- 3 tbspcoconut oil (melted and cooled)
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 3tbsp coconut flour
- 1scoop collagen powder (optional)
- 2-4 Zsweet Supersweet Packets (depending on desired sweetness)
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil (melted on low heat in a small saucepan)
- ½ HU Kitchen Chocolate Bar or use Lily’s for Keto-Friendly Option
- Mix the Energy Bite ingredients together in a bowl using a spatula. Once thoroughly combined, divide dough and roll into 1" bites. If mixture is too dry, add a splash of unsweetened almond milk until it reaches the desired texture.
- Lay each bite on parchment paper over a baking sheet and freeze for 25-30 minutes.
- Whisk together the ingredients to make the chocolate drizzle in a small saucepan on medium heat. Stir frequently until chocolate bar is melted.
- Remove Energy Bites from the freezer, then drizzle the chocolate over the top using a spoon.
- Once done, store in an airtight container in the freezer and remove when ready to eat. Optional: Top with Flaky Sea Salt. Enjoy!