6 tablespoons unsalted Grassfed butter or Ghee, softened at room temperature
1/3 cup Zsweet Granulated
2 large pasture raised eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
2½ cups hazelnut meal from @thrivemarket
2 Scoops Collagen Peptides
½ teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons chopped Macadamia Nuts
For Chocolate Drizzle:
2 squares of a @hukitchen Hazelnut Chocolate Bar
1 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together the butter and Zsweet; add in the eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth. In a separate bowl, whisk together the hazelnut flour, baking soda, cinnamon, collagen and salt.
- Combine the wet and the dry ingredients to form the cookie dough. Stir in Macadamia Nuts last.
- Scoop into small balls (about a tablespoon) and place on the prepared baking sheet. Press gently into discs and bake until golden and lightly browned on the bottom, about 10 minutes. Let cool completely before next step.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil on medium power in the microwave at 15 second increments until it's easy to drizzle; drizzle over the cookies and sprinkle with some optional cacao nibs.