1/2 cup Hazelnut Meal
2 Pasture Raised Eggs
2 tablespoon @purelypecans Sea Salt Pecan Butter
2 tablespoon Organic Tahini
1 scoop @vitalproteins Grassfed Gelatin (optional)
1 scoop @vitalproteins Grassfed Collagen
2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/4 cup Granulated Zsweet
Handful of @lilys_sweets_chocolateVegan, Stevia Sweetened Baking Chips
- Mix Zsweet, Vanilla, Hazelnut Meal, Tahini, Pecan Butter, Gelatin, Collagen and Chocolate Chips in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Once mixed well, refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 and line a baking dish in parchment paper.
- Once dough is chilled, add eggs and baking powder. Mix well. Then using a spatula transfer batter to paper lined baking pan and press down evenly.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until firm to the touch. You want the outside firm but the inside slightly under cooked.
- Let cookie bites cool COMPLETELY. Then lifting up the edges of the parchment paper transfer bites to a cutting board and cut into equal squares.