1 cup raw whole cashews (soaked for 2 hours or more)
1/2 cup boiling water
2 tablespoon Grass-fed gelatin
1 tablespoon Organic Vanilla extract
2 Packets Zsweet
2 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
3 tablespoon coconut cream
1/4 teaspoon pink sea salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
(Splash of nut milk if needed)
- Drain, rinse and place the cashews in the blender. Bring 1/2 cup of water to a boil.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender.
- Add in the boiling water and secure lid on the blender.
- Bring the blender up to high speed and blend. Since soaking time of cashews may vary, if the mixture is too thick, simply add a splash of nut milk until mixture is thick, creamy and completely smooth.
- Line a cupcake pan with paper cups, or pieces of parchment paper.
- Distribute the mix evenly, it will make about 12. Set in the fridge to set until firm.