1 1/2 TSP Everly Pomegranate Berry Powder
1/2 Zsweet Supersweet Packet
3 TBSP Grass-fed Gelatin
1 1/2 TSP Lemon Juice
1 1/3 cup filtered water
1 TSP Everly Strawberry Lemonade Powder (omit if you do not want sour-like flavor)
- Whisk all ingredients but the strawberry lemonade in a small sauce pan.
- Heat over low heat until mixture loses its "applesauce" consistency and starts to liquify.
- Let cool for about 1-2 minutes. Pour into molds. (We used the dropper that came with our gummy molds to make for easy transfer)
- Allow gummies to set. You can either do this by placing molds on a flat surface in the freezer, fridge or on the counter. The freezer is your quickest option and will take about 10-15 minutes to set.
- Remove from molds and lightly dust the gummies in the Strawberry Lemonade Powder for a sour finish.
- Store in airtight container in fridge.