Ingredients:1/2 cup Hazelnut Meal (can sub this for almond flour)
1/2 cup organic tahini
1/4 cup Granulated Zsweet
2 packets Zsweet Supersweet
2 Pasture Raised Eggs
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 handful dairy free, sugar free chocolate chips (we use Lily's Sweet Chocolate)
2 scoop collagen peptides
sea salt for topping
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the Hazelnut meal, tahini, Zsweet, collagen, and chocolate chips!
- Mix well, and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- While the dough is chilling, preheat oven to 350.
- Remove bowl from the refrigerator, and add the egg and baking soda. Mix together until fully incorporated.
- Using a spoon, scoop dough and form cookies. Above macros are for 10 medium sized cookies.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the outside is firm to the touch but a fork comes out with a little bit of batter on it. Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool completely before eating.
- Optional: sprinkle with flakey sea salt.