Bar Crust Ingredients:
1 1/4 cups almond flour
1 cup coconut flour
3 tablespoon organic almond butter (or nut butter of choosing)
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1/3 cup MCT Oil
1/3 cup Zsweet All Natural (Granulated)
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 tablespoon Grassfed Butter
Strawberry Filling Ingredients:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine all strawberry filling ingredients. Mix well and set aside.
- In another bowl, add all bar crust ingredients and mix together well until a crumbly dough forms.
- Scoop 3/4 of the mixture into the baking pan, pressing down with a spoon until flat and even.
- Use a spatula to spoon strawberry mixture on top then spread out so it is even.
- Spoon remaining crumble crust mixture on top. Then sprinkle 1 teaspoon or 1 packet of Zsweet on top of the bars.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Until top is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 20 minutes or until pan is cool to the touch. Then place the pan of bars in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before cutting into 9 equal squares.